Tree Canada is a non-profit, registered charity and our volunteers are a big part of what makes us successful. When you volunteer with Tree Canada you will be guaranteed that:
- Your work is going directly towards the planting and maintenance of trees in urban and rural Canada
- You are helping to plant trees for non-commercial purposes - for the environmental benefits that the trees provide (purfiying the air we breathe, providing shade and cooling buildings, providing habitat for wildlife, and beautifying our communities)
- Your efforts will be tangible - you can literally see your work in action whether by planting trees, advocating for trees, educating the public about the benefits of trees, etc.
As a volunteer with Tree Canada, you may be involved in:
- office administrative work
- mailing and other fundraising campaigns
- cross-country tree planting activities/events in urban settings with schools or community groups, including ongoing tree maintenance
- writing material such as blog posts, promotional articles, website and social media content
- helping to facilitate special events, such as National Tree Day
- research, both technical (tree-related) and other (company Corporate Social Responsibility goals, available grants, etc.)
- using your individual creative, technical or other unique skills to raise Tree Canada’s profile and promote the benefits of trees
To volunteer with Tree Canada, please fill out the form below. For more information, please contact us directly at 613-567-5545 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.