National Greening Program
The National Greening Program is mass seedling plantings across Canada, where there is a need for reforestation or afforestation.
- Choose among five Canadian regions: Atlantic, Quebec, Ontario, Prairie (MB, SK and AB) and British Columbia
- Tree Canada guarantees the planting will follow its Operational Guidelines for Tree Canada Plantation Establishment for Basic Tree Planting services including: first priority to planting on public or First Nation reserve lands, planting in areas of natural or human caused disasters and performing 1, 2 and 5 year assessments as part of the National Greening Program.
In addition to the restoration of forests and wildlife habitat, trees planted through the National Greening Program contribute to cleaner air, cleaner soil, and cleaner waterways.
Consider some of the following environmental initiatives for your company or organization:
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- to help offset office printing, paper use, mileage and/or energy consumption
- per percentage of monthly, quarterly or annual sales
- Client Appreciation, Staff Appreciation
- per client or per product sale
- per email acquisition or survey participation
- Employee recognition
- in recognition of employee or company milestones
Companies can contribute trees directly to the National Greening Program on a one-time, monthly, quarterly or annual basis. Please click here to join Tree Canada in growing better places to live!
Individuals may also contribute directly to the National Greening Program in exchange for a charitable tax receipt. Please click here to support the reforestation of areas in need across Canada!
* For more information about contributing to the National Greening Program, please contact our Manager, Corporate Sponsorship and Philanthropy, by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
or by phone at 613-567-5545 ext. 228.
H:\Programs\Active Programs\National Greening Program\Tree Planting 2017