Eligibility & Conditions
- Applications are currently closed for this award.
- Open to all Canadians who are: urban forestry practitioners, researchers, educators, or anyone involved in activities utilizing, promoting or involving urban forestry – active and retired.
- Eligible activities are those that have impacted Canada either locally, regionally, provincially or nationally or in the case of international contributions have promoted Canadian urban forestry.
- Applications can be made either by the (i) named applicant themselves or (ii) submitted on behalf of a named applicant by a nominator (such as a person in a senior position within their organization, Professor or person of recognized standing).
- For the purpose of this award, urban forestry is considered as including trees, woodlands, forests, natural green space and green infrastructure in an urban or peri-urban setting.
- All applications are treated as confidential by the Review Committee.
- Applications are accepted in English or French.